- Official Code of Georgia Annotated
- TITLE 30. HANDICAPPED PERSONS
- CHAPTER 4. RIGHTS OF PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES
§ 30-4-1. Definitions
As used in this chapter, the term:
- (1) “Housing accommodations” means any real property or portion thereof which is used or occupied, or intended, arranged, or designed to be used or occupied, as the home, residence, or sleeping place of one or more human beings but shall not include any single-family residence the occupants of which rent, lease, or furnish for compensation not more than one room therein.
- (2) “Physically disabled person” means any person, regardless of age, who is subject to a physiological defect or deficiency regardless of its cause, nature, or extent that renders the person unable to move about without the aid of crutches, a wheelchair, or any other form of support, or that limits the person’s functional ability to ambulate, climb, descend, sit, rise, or to perform any related function.